From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] systemd-networkd: simpler config for my network
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 08:12:39
1 Am 15.04.2014 20:25, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2
3 > Tom Gundersen, one of the main coders said "IPv6 support is so far very
4 > basic (you can set static IPv6 addresses, and that's it). We plan to
5 > support it fully in the future though."
6 >
7 > -> https://plus.google.com/+TomGundersen/posts/8d1tzMJWppJ
8 >
9 > Maybe things developed since then.
10
11 I took the opportunity and asked Tom myself (we were in contact last
12 week due to my questions around my KVM-related network-setup).
13
14 Some quotes out of his reply, I showed him this thread for a start.
15
16 ->
17