From: Chris Brennan <xaero@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sshfs issue
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:44:16
1 Are you sure the switch/hub/router is failing?
4 With any remote connection such as smb/nfs/sshfs, if the target becomes
5 unavailable for some reason such as lag or a bad route from Point A to
6 Point B then that terminal window will hang till point B is reachable.
9 ionut cucu wrote:
10 > On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:51:59 -0500