From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where is qpkg in latest portage
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 22:53:09
1 On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 12:13:47 -0600, Harry Putnam wrote:
2
3 > I'm in the process of installing from scratch and noticed that qpkg is
4 > missing from gentoolkit. A few portage updates back it was still
5 > there but installed onder /opt I think it was.
6
7 /usr/share/doc/gentoolkit-0.2.1_rc3/deprecated/qpkg
8
9 Move it to /usr/bin and it won't be removed on the next gentoolkit update.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Cyrix CPU's - melt in your PC, not in your hand.