From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Where is qpkg in latest portage
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 23:32:43
1 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> writes:
2
3 > On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 12:13:47 -0600, Harry Putnam wrote:
4 >
5 >> I'm in the process of installing from scratch and noticed that qpkg is
6 >> missing from gentoolkit. A few portage updates back it was still
7 >> there but installed onder /opt I think it was.
8 >
9 > /usr/share/doc/gentoolkit-0.2.1_rc3/deprecated/qpkg
10
11 This is what I was talking about not being there. Gentookit is
12 installed but that path is not there. Deprecated does not exist under
13
14 /usr/share/doc/gentoolkit-0.2.0-r3
15
16 Note different version, but this is a portage that was just minutes ago
17 downloaded for the first time during an install with `emerge sync'
18
19 The man page for qpkg is under /usr/share/doc/gentoolkit-0.2.0-r3 but
20 not the actual tool. And no `[Dd]eprecated' directory either.
21
22 The version you showed appears to be newer than what I am getting with
23 emerge sync just minutes ago.
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list