From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Grub2 and softlevels
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:54:41
1 On Tuesday 28 Jan 2014 14:26:43 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > You could even go so far as to auto-convert all info pages yourself at
4 > emerge time by hooking a custom script into portage's phase hooks. Then
5 > view it locally in a browser; the info in info pages is actually very
6 > good (far better than in man for gnu projects).
7
8 Hey, what a good idea! Any volunteers? My coding days are 25 years in the past
9 I'm afraid, including various assemblers and all the way up to - wait for it -
10 FORTRAN 66!
13 Regards
14 Peter