From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what about dracut and systemd?
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 02:01:32
1 On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 9:47 PM, John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Fri, 28 Jul 2017 21:13:24 -0400,
3 >
4 > I wonder if its because I am still using rsync to sync the portage
5 > directory? There are no changelogs anywhere! or nothing by that name.
8 Ah, looks like they were removed entirely from rsync. It was months
9 ago and I don't use rsync so I'd half forgotten what the outcome was.
10
11 There is apparently an rsync repository that only contains Changelogs
12 if you want them, but honestly it is probably easier to just check git
13 logs. If you run git whatchanged path you'll get the equivalent of
14 the Changelog for that path.
18 Rich