From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: what about dracut and systemd?
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 05:05:05
1 On 2017-07-28 22:01, Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > > I wonder if its because I am still using rsync to sync the portage
4 > > directory? There are no changelogs anywhere! or nothing by that
5 > > name.
6
7 > Ah, looks like they were removed entirely from rsync. It was months
8 > ago and I don't use rsync so I'd half forgotten what the outcome was.
9 >
10 > There is apparently an rsync repository that only contains Changelogs
11 > if you want them, but honestly it is probably easier to just check git
12 > logs. If you run git whatchanged path you'll get the equivalent of
13 > the Changelog for that path.
14
15 What about webrsync?
16
17 Can you point me to an online resource where this decision is or was
18 tracked?
21 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
22 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
23 Do obvious transformation on domain to reply privately _only_ on Usenet.