From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kompozer
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:13:37
1 On Saturday 13 March 2010 08:27:08 Neil Walker wrote:
2
3 > http://www.neiljw.net/mozconfig-0.8_beta1
4 >
5 > Put that file in the files subdirectory of wherever you have the
6 > ebuild then remake the manifest. The emerge starts with a warning
7 > about mozconfig.eclass but you can just ignore that. Then go read
8 > "War and Peace" or something because it takes a while even on four
9 > cores. ;)
10
11 Ah. So now it builds ok (18 min here) but when I call "kompozer" from a
12 command line I get:
13
14 /usr/lib/kompozer/run-mozilla.sh: line 131: 13315 Segmentation fault
15 "$prog" ${1+"$@"}
16
17 This is odd, as that line is just the opening curly brace of the
18 moz_run_program() function.
19
20 I notice, though, at the head of the run-mozilla.sh script, this
21 assignment: MOZ_PROGRAM="". I tried setting this instead to:
22 MOZ_PROGRAM="./kompozer-bin" but I got the same seg fault (except that
23 the 13315 had changed to 30525).
24
25 I'm near my debugging limit here.
28 Rgds