From: Neil Walker <neil@×××××××.nu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kompozer
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 08:27:53
1 On 12/03/10 23:21, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 >> I got an ebuild somewhere, probably bugzilla. If you want a copy,
4 >> I've put it on http://www.neiljw.net/kompozer-0.8_beta1.ebuild.
5 >>
6 > I tried this just now. I saved your ebuild as /usr/local/portage/app-
7 > editors/kompozer/kompozer-0.8_beta1.ebuild, then ran ebuild [...]
8 > manifest on it, then tried to emerge it. I got this configuration error:
9 >
10 > configure: error: --enable-application=APP is required
11 >
12 > which I've seen before when trying to compile this program. I didn't
13 > manage to solve it then, and i haven't this time either.
14 >
15 > Any clues? Thanks for the help so far.
18 Sorry about that. It's been a few weeks since I did this and had forgotten
19 that another file is needed:
20
21 http://www.neiljw.net/mozconfig-0.8_beta1
22
23 Put that file in the files subdirectory of wherever you have the ebuild then
24 remake the manifest. The emerge starts with a warning about mozconfig.eclass
25 but you can just ignore that. Then go read "War and Peace" or something
26 because it takes a while even on four cores. ;)
27
28 Be lucky,
29
30 Neil