From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: PPTP + MPPE + pptpconfig + Kernel 2.6.15 + ndiswrapper -> unstable connectivity
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 06:32:24
1 Hi,
2
3 On 1/10/06, James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > Are you happy with the performance of your BC 3150 card?
6 > Any other pc-card hardware recommnedations as it'd be nice to get one card
7 > that works well with Gentoo and winDoz on a dual-boot laptop?
8
9 sorry to hijack the thread, but I use a Broadcom BCM4306 802.11b/g
10 mini-pci card in my laptop, and it works great between windows and linux
11 with ndiswrapper. Don't use ndiswrapper 1.7 yet though :)
12
13 HTH,
17 The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people
18 worry than work.
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list