From: Justin Hart <justinhart@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: PPTP + MPPE + pptpconfig + Kernel 2.6.15 + ndiswrapper -> unstable connectivity
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 06:01:17
1 Hrmm. I followed that wiki when I set it up originally (back when you
2 had to find kernel patches). It never used to drop my connections,
3 but seems to do so now. Definately have the use variables set up
4 properly.
5
6 I'm ecstatic with the performance of the BC 3150, though, it was a bit
7 of a pain at first under the new kernel (it freezes (ndiswrapper that
8 is, during modprobe) if you have kernel module unloading enabled...
9 wierd).
10
11 I've thought about updating the wiki a bit. IIRC, it still reflects
12 needing to track down kernel patches.
13
14 Thanks for the help though.
15
16 Justin