From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE menu missing: not solved !
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 22:57:51
1 090613 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > It looks as if the problem here is that if 'kdeinit' is started
3 > without an existing desktop to relate to, some connection is not made.
4
5 I've investigated further & can't find which file Krusader uses
6 to remember its file associations. However, I did find the changelog
7 for 'kdelibs-3.5.10-r2', which says "move kdeglobals to kdelibs
8 for non-KDE users using KDE apps", which looks like the crucial change.
9 Even so, there's nothing relevant in ~/.kde3.5/share/config/kdeglobals .
13 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
14 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
15 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca