From: Tal2baro <tal2baro@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE menu missing: not solved !
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 11:14:43
1 I also had a problem with the KDE menu missing after the upgrade to 3.5.10
2 I've investigated starting from the message form kbuildsycoca and found a
3 solution to get the KDE menu to be build. I found that in ~/.config/menus/
4 nothing was there as expected by kbuildsyscoca
5 So I did:
6
7 Copy /usr/kde/3.5/etc/xdg/menus/ content to ~/.config/menus/
8 Run from a terminal : kbuildsycoca --noincremental
9
10 I'm not sure it's the real problem but at least it fixed the problem even
11 after a reboot.
14 Sent from the gentoo-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.