From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: can one tell me: gentoo vs opensuse
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:36:16
1 Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2 > Nor would they wanna say they were using some stock Linux. After all, the
3 > financial market is the most important in the world and the best on the planet
4 > is hardly good enough for their requirements.
5 >
6 > Ah, and look at my very fitting random sig.
7 > -- Gruß | Greetings | Qapla' I forbid any use of my email addresses
8 > with Facebook services. The Computer is the logical advancement of
9 > humankind: intelligence without morality.
10
11 I added you to my list of sigs I have to watch out for. Neil is the
12 other one. It is funny how sometimes they fit the topic of the email.
13
14 Dale
15
19 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!
20
21 Miss the compile output? Hint:
22 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"