From: Adrian <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT: encoding MP3 files for iPod
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 09:49:49
1 Greetings;
2
3 I have acquired an iPodNano and have been playing about with that.
4 I've been able to do everything I need to do using GNUpod, yet there is
5 an oddity.
6
7 Any MP3 file I encode on my computer will not play. The file is there,
8 the iPod sees it, but when I try to play the song, it simply skips over
9 it. I don't have this problem with MP3 files from other sources.
10
11 My first guess is that something is different in the encoding process?
12 A few hours of reading man pages and Googling haven't helped any.
13
14 Suggestions?
15 Thanks much
16
17 Adrian
22 On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos
23
24 On The Fly Photography: http://204EastSouth.com
25 Purchase from On The Fly: http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
26 The Cynical Libertarian Society: http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls