From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge fetch grabs wrong file!?
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 19:08:00
1 > > Whatever portage is fetching is turning into something
2 > I didn't order. I checked in distfiles and sure enough,
3 > there's no klibc* but a growing linux-2.6.26.tar.bz2.
4 > Weird.
5 >
6 > Nothing is wrong. That file is required for klibc. From the
7 > ebuild notes:
8
9 Yes, I saw that too, but
10
11 1) why doesn't it list it from the start?
12 2) the 2.6.28 source is already in my box, and it wants the 26?
13
14 Oh well, there goes my phone line for 5 more hrs <sob!>
15
16 mw
23 Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca