From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SanDisk MobileMate?
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 04:12:04
1 On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 05:31:29AM +0200, Penguin Lover Hemmann, Volker Armin squawked:
2 > why? Is the KRZR so much worse than a RAZR?
3 >
4 > With a RAZR you just connect the phone to the computer with the usb cable, and
5 > you can transfer the data. No need for a card reader.
8 Perhaps, but I am not quite sure. I'll have to get a MicroSD card and
9 try again. Currently (without the SD card) when I plug in my phone
10 from the USB cable it detects only as a full speed USB device and
11 not a high speed USB2 device as the user manual for the phone
12 suggested that it should. (And yes, this is the same port from which I
13 just unplugged my external harddrive which is read as a USB2 device.)
14
15 One possibility is that the phone won't be detected as a mass storage
16 device until I put in a SD card, despite it having some 20M internal
17 memory.
18
19 W
20 --
21 A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg.
22 -- Samuel Butler
23 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 205 days, 2:27
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list