From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SanDisk MobileMate?
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 06:11:55
1 On Sonntag, 1. Juli 2007, Willie Wong wrote:
2 > On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 05:31:29AM +0200, Penguin Lover Hemmann, Volker
3 Armin squawked:
4 > > why? Is the KRZR so much worse than a RAZR?
5 > >
6 > > With a RAZR you just connect the phone to the computer with the usb
7 > > cable, and you can transfer the data. No need for a card reader.
8 >
9 > Perhaps, but I am not quite sure. I'll have to get a MicroSD card and
10 > try again. Currently (without the SD card) when I plug in my phone
11 > from the USB cable it detects only as a full speed USB device and
12 > not a high speed USB2 device as the user manual for the phone
13 > suggested that it should. (And yes, this is the same port from which I
14 > just unplugged my external harddrive which is read as a USB2 device.)
15 >
16 > One possibility is that the phone won't be detected as a mass storage
17 > device until I put in a SD card, despite it having some 20M internal
18 > memory.
21 well, with the RAZR you can't access the internal memory. Only the micro-sd
22 card....
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list