From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [gentoo-user] there are no ebuilds built with USE flags to satisfy “XXX”
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 10:26:01
1 On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 12:21:01 +0800, 钱泽森 wrote:
2
3 Please don't top-post.
4
5 > Thanks a lot! I can play it now.BTW,what emerge means by that? I can
6 > emerge the game only when the two USE flags is enabled both?
7
8 The output is telling you, not in the clearest of ways, that if you want
9 to enable the mod USE flag, you must also enable one of mikmod or
10 modplug, with mikmod being the default choice because it is listed first.
14 Neil Bothwick
15 We all know what comes after 'X', said Tom, wisely.,