From: Willie Matthews <matthews.willie@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [gentoo-user] there are no ebuilds built with USE flags to satisfy “XXX”
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 20:05:47
1 On 01/05/2014 02:25 AM, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 12:21:01 +0800, 钱泽森 wrote:
3 >
4 > Please don't top-post.
5 >
6 >> Thanks a lot! I can play it now.BTW,what emerge means by that? I can
7 >> emerge the game only when the two USE flags is enabled both?
8 > The output is telling you, not in the clearest of ways, that if you want
9 > to enable the mod USE flag, you must also enable one of mikmod or
10 > modplug, with mikmod being the default choice because it is listed first.
13 I needed that information also. Hopefully next time I run into a problem
14 like that it won't be a bunch of guessing. Thanks for the info.
19 Willie Matthews
20 matthews.willie@×××××.com
21 (702) 508.8455
22 I have my geeky moments!