From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde-meta minus toys, games, etc
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 20:30:43
1 On 02/06/06, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 19:46:07 +0000, Mick wrote:
3 >
4 > > Apologies if this has been asked before. I uninstalled my monolithic
5 > > KDE and am ready to install the split KDE ebuilds. I want to install
6 > > everything except toys, games and educational packages.
7 >
8 > Install kdebase-meta, kdenetwork-meta, kdepim-meta etc. kde-meta is for
9 > those that want to install everything.
10
11 Thanks for all the replies. What's the best way to find out what
12 -meta packages exist and what they contain?
13 --
14 Regards,
15 Mick
16 --