From: Alexander Meinke <ameinke@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How to set package.use for layman overlays
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 13:51:04
1 reader@×××××××.com wrote:
2 > I'm a little confused .. the question (that you quoted in your
3 > reply) asks how to set use flags separately for layman overlay.
4 >
5 > So your answer doesn't appear to make sense... but maybe I'm missing
6 > something here.
9 Hi,
10
11 the subject is "How to set package.use for layman overlays". USE-Flags are set
12 by package.use. How I mentioned before that is not handled by
13 /usr/portage/layman where the make.conf is, but by /etc/portage/package.use.
14 Sorry for that mistake.
15 So I think you wont be able to set USE-Flags specially for layman packages.
18 Regards,
19
20 acm.