From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rsync from ext3 to vfat?
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 02:23:11
1 On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 08:57:45AM -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > Anyway, it seems like people answering want to make this more
4 > difficult than it was, or answer some question other than what I
5 > asked. I have no problem with that - do what you want here in this
6 > thread, I'm a supporter - but it doesn't necessarily address my
7 > concerns.
8
9 That's what generally happens in a Linux ML. It's all about choice and the
10 freedom thereof. ;-)
11 --
12 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
13 I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.
14
15 I couldn’t remember that telephone joke at first, but then it rang a bell.