From: Andrew Gaydenko <a@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: KDE4 desktops interference
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 20:56:18
1 On Thursday 07 May 2009 19:50:19 you wrote:
2 > Say, on desktop 1 I have started konsole with long emerging of something
3 > (i.e. konsole window is changing continuously). At the same time I have
4 > started supertuxkart for my son on the desktop 2. The game window has black
5 > blinking rectangular with the same position and size as the konsole window
6 > (canvas itself) has. The same "effect" takes place with replacing active
7 > konsole with. say, firefox download window (progress bar and text are
8 > blinking).
9 >
10 > It iseems I have some gl tuning to perform. ~amd64 and intel video card are
11 > in use...
12
13 More simple and more exciting :-) - just have started glxgears and switched a
14 desktop - glxgears' canvas is visible on any desktop!!