From: "Taiidan@×××.com" <Taiidan@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to use SR-IOV on a LSI RAID controller
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 00:08:05
1 On 03/08/2018 06:55 PM, R0b0t1 wrote:
2
3 > https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PCI_passthrough_via_OVMF
4 > https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/PCI_passthrough
5 > https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/vfio.txt
6 >
7 > The one sticking point is that you need to figure out the layout of
8 > your PCIe lanes to share multiple devices without conflicts.
9 >
10 > Cheers,
11 > R0b0t1
12 No not cheers :< that is not what I am asking for.
13
14 Again please I know how to assign devices and my board has excellent
15 IOMMU groups that is not the issue - I want to know how to create the
16 SR-IOV virtual functions and assign drives to them to use the same
17 controller on more than one VM concurrently.