From: Harm Geerts <harmgeerts@××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: user agent switcher - automatic
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:50:00
1 On Monday 13 February 2006 19:03, Joseph wrote:
2 > Is there a plug-in for Firefox like "user agent switcher" that would
3 > automatically switch the agent whenever I fist certain web-page?
4 > If I remember correctly there was one switcher like this for Mozilla but
5 > in Firefox it works differently.
6
7 Different in what way?
8
9 http://chrispederick.com/work/useragentswitcher/
10 This plugin has the "per site preference" on it's todo list.
11
12 http://chrispederick.com/work/useragentswitcher/documentation/faq/#reset
13 And if you ment by "different" that it doesn't remember the last used UA you
14 should read that link.
15
16 I'm not aware of any other plugins that change the UA
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list