From: Joseph <syscon@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: user agent switcher - automatic
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:05:30
1 I remember there was some kind of user agent for Mozilla (before
2 firefox) that worked per url basis.
3
4 Anyhow, the current user agent doesn't help me. I can seem to fool
5 Canada Post web-loging screen with Firefox - user agent (it display
6 log-in screen) but when I try to create an account it'll not the spoof.
7 Can anybody try it:
8 http://www.canadapost.ca/business/obc/default-e.asp?sblid=obc
9 There is a link on the right: "New user... click here"
12 #Joseph
15 > Different in what way?
16 >
17 > http://chrispederick.com/work/useragentswitcher/
18 > This plugin has the "per site preference" on it's todo list.
19 >
20 > http://chrispederick.com/work/useragentswitcher/documentation/faq/#reset
21 > And if you ment by "different" that it doesn't remember the last used UA you
22 > should read that link.
23 >
24 > I'm not aware of any other plugins that change the UA
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list