From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Resuming after hibernate
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:49:42
1 On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 22:37 -0500, Walter Dnes wrote:
2
3 ...
4
5 > I find that for some reason sshd doesn't restart on resume. I tested
6 > it 2 minutes ago...
7
8 weird... is networkmanager getting in the way? I also have
9 rc_depend_strict="NO" in /etc/rc.conf
10
11 ...
12
13 > For that matter, the console font setting is forgotten as well. I
14 > have VGA=6 in lilo.conf (probably works in GRUB as well), which defaults
15 > to an unreadable 80 columns x 60 rows display.
16
17 Did I read that right? You have a setting in lilo.conf that makes your
18 font unreadable? Then why do you have that in lilo.conf?
23 Nirvana? That's the place where the powers that be and their friends hang out.
24 -- Zonker Harris