From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Lable Printer for gLabels
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 18:10:04
1 James <wireless <at> tampabay.rr.com> writes:
2
3 > > >It's been a while since I used stick-on labels. But we use to by
4 > > >letter sized papers, covered on one side with stick-on labels all
5 > > >of the same size. We mostly put mailing address on each label. We
6 > > >used an hp printer and the particular sheets we used where coded,
7 > > >with I believe was a 4 digit number, as I think "avery" and others make
8 > > >litterally thousands of choices for these sheets (at least they use to).
9
10 http://www.sheet-labels.com/labels/all_label_sizes/?lmc_track=8887947849&gclid=CJfbpMG6pL4CFUQaOgodSFMAWg
13 This pages shows some of those "for digit avery form numbers".
14
15 It's probably integrated into cups or hplip, I do not know for sure
16 becauses it's been more than a decade since I had set up label printing
17 for sheet label printing.
18
19 hth,
20 James