From: Crayon Shin Chan <crayon.shin.chan.uk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems accessing gmail with pop3 using kmail/kontact
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 18:57:50
1 On Friday 22 June 2007 21:43, Mick wrote:
2
3 > BTW, a couple of weeks ago I *did* have problems accessing Gmail, which
4 > I attributed to the gmail pop server. It only lasted a couple of days
5 > and since then popping Gmail has been trouble free.
6
7 I had a similar problem about a month or so ago. Kmail kept saying the
8 password was incorrect. Funny thing was that if I go into the config and
9 re-enter the password then kmail + gmail would be fine until kmail is
10 restarted and then I have to re-enter the password again. However after a
11 while (about a week) this odd behaviour stopped and now kmail is behaving
12 properly.
15 Crayon
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list