From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems accessing gmail with pop3 using kmail/kontact
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 19:10:41
1 Crayon Shin Chan wrote:
2 > On Friday 22 June 2007 21:43, Mick wrote:
5 >> BTW, a couple of weeks ago I *did* have problems accessing Gmail, which
6 >> I attributed to the gmail pop server. It only lasted a couple of days
7 >> and since then popping Gmail has been trouble free.
10 > I had a similar problem about a month or so ago. Kmail kept saying the
11 > password was incorrect. Funny thing was that if I go into the config and
12 > re-enter the password then kmail + gmail would be fine until kmail is
13 > restarted and then I have to re-enter the password again. However after a
14 > while (about a week) this odd behaviour stopped and now kmail is behaving
15 > properly.
19 Little off topic but my Kopete does that too. Works fine until I log
20 out of KDE then I have to reenter my password. Makes me wonder. ??
21 These related somehow??
22
23 Dale
24