From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Image viewer with brightness/contrast adjustments
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 21:54:30
1 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > 100325 Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Philip Webb wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> 100325 Dale wrote:
7 >>>
8 >>>> Does someone here use something that is fast to load, small,
9 >>>> will work with KDE and adjust brightness/contrast
10 >>>>
11 >>> 'geeqie'
12 >>>
13 >> I installed it but can't find any brightness/contrast controls.
14 >> Do I have to do something to enable them or something?
15 >> [ebuild N ] media-gfx/geeqie-1.0_beta2-r1 USE="exif -lcms -lirc -xmp"
16 >> Is the lcms option needed for this?
17 >> It is color management according to 'euse -i'.
18 >>
19 > Sorry, I remembered the color management stuff (I have 'lcms')& assumed
20 > it also handled brightness/contrast, but on further inspection, it doesn't.
21 >
22 > Krita claims to manipulate images, but I don't have it installed.
26 That's OK. I installed it and have to admit it looked nice. I like
27 GIMP to but it is seriously overkill for this. I'm going to try Krita
28 and see what it looks like.
29
30 Dale
31