From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What is a "packet"? Was: Checksum error
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:35:48
1 On Sunday 11 October 2009 23:25:02 Dale wrote:
2 > >>> To correct myself (shame on me). Who is the oldest ...
3 > >>>
4 > >>
5 > >> I'm 71 ... is that old enough?
6 > >>
7 > >
8 > > Oh dear. I used to call myself an old codger. At a mere sprightly 44, do
9 > > I now have to downgrade myself to "still wet behind the ears"?
13 > I'm 42 so I got your back. lol
14 >
15 > Dale
16
17 Hehe, you can join me in the lucky crowd - people who went to school when
18 Pluto was still a planet :-)
19
20 But I'm not giving up the nic I use everywhere except mailing lists:
21
22 splog: snarky pedantic lazy old git
23
24 My 12 year-old figured that out and reckoned it was ahuge joke, so he told his
25 mum (my ex). She was decidedly not ... amused
26
27 :-)
31 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com