From: KH <gentoo-user@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What is a "packet"? Was: Checksum error
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 22:07:51
1 Alan McKinnon schrieb:
2 > On Sunday 11 October 2009 23:25:02 Dale wrote:
3 >>>>> To correct myself (shame on me). Who is the oldest ...
4 >>>>>
5 >>>> I'm 71 ... is that old enough?
6 >>>>
7 >>> Oh dear. I used to call myself an old codger. At a mere sprightly 44, do
8 >>> I now have to downgrade myself to "still wet behind the ears"?
9 >>>
10 >>>
11 >> I'm 42 so I got your back. lol
12 >>
13 >> Dale
14 >
15 > Hehe, you can join me in the lucky crowd - people who went to school when
16 > Pluto was still a planet :-)
17 rofl
18 but same for me and I am only 28.
19 >
20 > But I'm not giving up the nic I use everywhere except mailing lists:
21 >
22 > splog: snarky pedantic lazy old git
23 >
24 > My 12 year-old figured that out and reckoned it was ahuge joke, so he told his
25 > mum (my ex). She was decidedly not ... amused
26 >
27 > :-)
30 rofl
31 Thanks for that mail. Maid me smile for minutes.
32
33 kh