From: Ignas Anikevicius <anikevicius@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Help needed:jpeg_resync_to_restart() and zathura pdf reader
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 19:23:19
1 Hello,
2
3 On 04/09/11 01:29, Michael Orlitzky wrote:
4 > RDEPEND=">=app-text/mupdf-0.8"
5
6 Oh sorry, I have forgotten to tell that I am using the girara branch,
7 which uses plugins and depends only on girara libs, it should be
8 fixed to have that, but I did not bother to do it previously as I had
9 all the dependencies tracked by hand.
10
11 I have EGIT_BRANCH="girara" in '/etc/portage/env/app-text/zathura'.
14 > And have you tried using libjpeg instead of the -turbo version?
15 >
16 This is were I was wondering as well, but did not have chance to check
17 it. Also, Arch guys are using the turbo version and I was thinking
18 that it should not be an issue, but I will try and see whether it also
19 does not work with non turbo version.
20
21 Cheers,
22 Ignas