From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] links w/o benefit of X
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 07:43:48
1 On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 09:07:07PM -0800, Penguin Lover maxim wexler squawked:
2 > But I notice in yahoo when I try to read my mail after
3 > logging into my account I'm bumped to a window that
4 > says my browser is not setup to go to that URL,
5
6 Perhaps it checks for JavaScript? or browser ID string? I don't use
7 yahoo, so I can't say.
8
9 > something like that. I notice, also that Ctrl-A, X, V
10 > have no effect but I can move between pages using Alt
11 > and the arrow keys. Is there some way to activate
12 > those dead keys without having to install all the
13 > usual X stuff.
14
15 It works on my box. Can you give more info?
16
17 W
20 "What the hell is a functional. And if its called a functional derivative, why
21 can't I get it to work?"
22 ~DeathMech, Some Student. P-town PHY 205
23 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 27 days, 23:44
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list