From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New install, I still can't send email. Same error too.
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:43:09
1 OK, some of this is getting out of order here. I changed the flag in my
2 USE to -ipv6. I then recompiled the programs that it changed on. It
3 was Mozilla and a couple others as well that Mozilla uses. If you get
4 this it is working, for the moment any way. It did work earlier to but
5 then stopped when I reconnected.
6
7 I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but it was worth a try.
8 I played a game of Solitaire while it was working on it. LOL
9
10 I'll keep you posted. Now to find some people that I can send email to
11 and not get mad at me. Any volunteers??
12
13 Thanks.
14
15 Dale
16 :-)
17
18 Oh, somewhere along the way this thing popped up. When I hit compose or
19 reply, a line comes up for "reply to". It didn't use to do that and I
20 usually delete it. How do I make it go away? It bugs me.
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list