From: Fernando Rodriguez <frodriguez.developer@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Machine completely broken; Ncursed!
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 23:24:47
1 On Saturday, April 11, 2015 10:22:09 AM Alan Grimes wrote:
2 > Right now my system is completely unusable and will need fresh stage3
3 > packages followed by an emerge emptytree to recover. But before I can do
4 > that, I need a sane profile and to know that the person who pushed out
5 > the changes to portage, obviously without any testing whatsoever, that
6 > broke my system so comprehensively is tortured, executed, butchered, and
7 > then cremated.
8
9 I think it's funny how you're so quick to blame your problem on others'
10 incompetence while at the same time begging for their help. Have you stopped
11 to think why it's just you having this problem? There no way to test for all
12 the crazy things users will do with any system, let alone one like Gentoo.
15 Fernando Rodriguez