From: Tony Davison <tony.davison2@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Arts compile failure
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 18:16:26
1 On Monday 05 June 2006 18:06, Richard Fish wrote:
2 > On 6/5/06, Tony Davison <tony.davison2@××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > > Just re-emeged KDE3.5 and get a continual compile errors with arts.
4 > > checked in b.g.o no similar bugs for years but I tried the fixes in those
5 > > bugs with no results.
6 > >
7 > > I am throwing myself at the mercy of the experts here.
8 > >
9 > > Attached are emerge info and the portage compile log of arts 3.5.3, 3.5.2
10 > > gives the same errors.
11 > >
12 > > Any ideas?
13 >
14 > My best guess is something on your system wants to link against a
15 > version of libstdc++.so that you no longer have. Have you been using
16 > different versions of gcc on your system? Try doing a "revdep-rebuild
17 > --library=libstdc++.so.6".
18
19 Will do
20 >
21 > Oh, and it probably would have been best to compress that log.
22 >
23 Yeah, sorry about that, I didn''t mean to send it all picked the wrong file.
26 Big Tone
27 --
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list