From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: buying a keyboard
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 08:29:59
1 On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 02:05:18 -0400, Philip Webb wrote:
2
3 > Mine is theoretically extendible -- stretch of curled-up cord -- ,
4 > but to reach the computer I have it plugged into a KVM switch,
5 > which is the only use the latter has in real life. It seems
6 > that USB extension cords are commonplace, but keyboard ditto
7 > non-existent.
8
9 PS2 extension leads do exist, I've used one with a mouse.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 We can sympathize with a child who is afraid of the dark, but the
16 tragedy of life is that most people are afraid of the light.