From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: buying a keyboard
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 06:05:24
1 090604 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > 4) Cable so short it can't even reach the computer.
3 > I have a keyboard with an 18-inch cord. It is barely long enough
4 > to reach from one side of the keyboard to the other! Absolutely useless.
5
6 Mine is theoretically extendible -- stretch of curled-up cord -- ,
7 but to reach the computer I have it plugged into a KVM switch,
8 which is the only use the latter has in real life. It seems
9 that USB extension cords are commonplace, but keyboard ditto non-existent.
10 Then again, I believe current keyboards are USB.
14 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
15 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
16 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca