From: Ashley Dixon <ash@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Strange output when restarting network. Long term issue.
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 02:53:22
1 On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 02:59:10AM +0100, Ashley Dixon wrote:
2 > I've just run it again, and it seems like the culprit is in the _show_address
3 > function, which calls einfo [1], passing the result of _get_inet_address. I'll
4 > have a look at this more now, as it's something I also would like to be
5 > resolved.
6
7 It seems like this is not the case. This might be a bug in netifrc, or the
8 OpenRC init system helper functions in general. I can't find anything on-line
9 regarding this issue, although I'm sure it's reasonably common.
13 Ashley Dixon
14 suugaku.co.uk
17 DA96 D18A
18 8A7B B0D2