From: Ashley Dixon <ash@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Strange output when restarting network. Long term issue.
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 02:00:25
1 On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 08:46:52PM -0500, Dale wrote:
2 > At least it isn't just me.  Sometimes I think bugs/bad features pick on
3 > me.  While annoying, I guess it is harmless.  It just seems that as long
4 > as it has been doing this, someone would have raised the hood and looked
5 > to see what is causing it and how to fix it.  Strange that something
6 > weird like this has been around so long.
7
8 I've just run it again, and it seems like the culprit is in the _show_address
9 function, which calls einfo [1], passing the result of _get_inet_address. I'll
10 have a look at this more now, as it's something I also would like to be
11 resolved.
15 Ashley Dixon
16 suugaku.co.uk
19 DA96 D18A