From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Strange output when restarting network. Long term issue.
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 02:14:53
1 Ashley Dixon wrote:
2 > On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 08:46:52PM -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >> At least it isn't just me.  Sometimes I think bugs/bad features pick on
4 >> me.  While annoying, I guess it is harmless.  It just seems that as long
5 >> as it has been doing this, someone would have raised the hood and looked
6 >> to see what is causing it and how to fix it.  Strange that something
7 >> weird like this has been around so long.
8 > I've just run it again, and it seems like the culprit is in the _show_address
9 > function, which calls einfo [1], passing the result of _get_inet_address. I'll
10 > have a look at this more now, as it's something I also would like to be
11 > resolved.
15 Thanks much.  Hopefully it is a easy fix.
16
17 Dale
18
20
21 Also tracking your euses package.  Got it installed but the patches are
22 giving me grief when I try to update.  Hopefully it will hit the tree
23 soon and be updated normally.