From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] IPv6 not ready here; Hmmm
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 10:10:11
1 On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 14:22, Joost Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On Friday 10 June 2011 08:52:15 Pandu Poluan wrote:
3 >> -original message-
4 >> Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] IPv6 not ready here; Hmmm
5 >> From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
6 >> Date: 2011-06-10 03:52
7 >>
8 >> >And another bonus is that there are plenty of
9 >>
10 >> funny things we can spell in hexadecimal. ;)
11 >>
12 >> While I'm sure I'll tag the C001:D00D address for my workstation, I'm not
13 >> sure upper management will appreciate me naming some servers DEAD:BEEF or
14 >> BAD:D06 or A55:401E ... :-P
15 >
16 > If you don't tell them and, when they do notice, tell them that changing the
17 > IPs is not recommended due to possible issues with the installed software, you
18 > might get away with that.
19 >
20 > Although, why reserve those for servers instead of said management? ;)
23 There's playing with fire, and there's playing with FIRE. :D
24
25 Rgds,
26 --
27 Pandu E Poluan