From: Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@××××××××××××××.hr>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Recommended CDR-Burning-frontend without QT and without KDE?
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:11:23
1 On 170313-20:08+0100, tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > what software under app-cdr (and may be others) is a recommended
5 > application for burning all sorts of CD/DVD/DVDR/CDR...?
6 growisofs, cdrecord, and friends ...mkisofs for cdrecord, IIRC ...I use
7 it rarely nowadays...
8
9 but none (assisting other programs) actually if it's data to burn on DVD
10 or BD, growisofs is fine solo there...
11
12 However, it's no GUI there...
13
14 > As far it is not overcomplicated I am not scared by ncurses/slang
15 > and the commandline :)
16 There! You should be fine with the above.
17
18 > As long as it is neat and handy...no problem.
19 Those are neat, yes!
20
21 > Definatly I dont want KDE-software nor QT-stuff anymore.
22 >
23 > Same background, different task:
24 > What is similiar and recommended as replacement for
25 > qtjackctrl?
26 >
27 > Thanks a lot for any help in advance!
28 >
29 > Cheers
30 > Meino
37 Miroslav Rovis