From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcamera ... view: YES record: NO ?
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 21:47:57
1 <meino.cramer <at> gmx.de> writes:
2
3 > I've git "somethiong" working for me:
4 > With vlc "Capture device" and a lot of setting I am able
5 > to wath and record if wanted the stream of the c920.
6 > BUT
7 > There is big delay between audio and video (audio delayed)
8 > and a smaller delay between reality and strem (which doesn't
9 > matter in my case).
10
11 > How can I fix the delay between video and audio?
14 http://www.videolan.org/developers/x264.html
17 Is my recommendation to ask the folks for some syntax snippets.
18 I use to have a link to all sorts of command line examples to
19 manually filter, convert and perform all sorts of video magic.
20 I cannot find the link now. These x.264 devs a VLC/videolan are the
21 best open source h.264 coders around....
22
23 good hunting!
24
25 James