From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: systemd-networkd: simpler config for my network
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 08:04:55
1 Am 06.04.2014 15:02, schrieb Tom H:
2
3 >> So the openrc-example might be simplified? ok with me ... does anyone
4 >> confirm?
5 >
6 > It depends how you set up your network on the qemu command line.
7 >
8 > If you use "qemu -netdev tap,id=hn0,script=no,downscript=no ...", you need
9 > to set up a tap.
10 >
11 > If you use "qemu -netdev tap,id=hn0 ...", you don't need to set up a tap if
12 > you have a "/etc/qemu-ifup" script..
13 >
14 > But you do need to set a bridge on both cases.
15
16 ok ... I would have to look that up as I don't use qemu via command line
17 but via virtmanager/libvirt.
18
19 Thanks, Stefan