From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to upgrade postgresql under gentoo
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:47:45
1 What it does then is delete the beta3 and give me only beta2. This is
2 what I had done to fix my original problem, I can show you the build log
3 for beta3 if that would help. I am using gentoo-unstable, but that
4 should be obvious.
5
6 Vladimir Romanov <blueboar2@×××××.com> wrote:
7
8 > You updated your beta2 with beta3. Now you can add beta2 again by emerge
9 > =dev-db/posgresql-9.4-beta2 (or something like)
10 >