From: Raymond Lewis Rebbeck <dystopianray@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] XMMS: Bye, Bye Gentoo
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 06:54:36
1 On Friday, 1 December 2006 17:07, Daniel Iliev wrote:
2 > Hi, guys
3 >
4 > Can someone explain me what is going on? Gentoo drops XMMS and here I
5 > remained with the impression the reason is because XMMS is not under
6 > development anymore. On the other side I see the site of XMMS [1] has
7 > recent news including the one from the subject of this e-mail. Its date
8 > is Oct 24, 2006 and has only a picture which represents a sailor waving
9 > for good-bye to someone or something (my first assoc. is sinking ship).
10 > So whats going on?
11 >
12 > [1] http://www.xmms.org/
13 >
14 > --
15 > Best regards,
16 > Daniel
17
18 I'm surprised you failed to notice the 'Bye Bye Gentoo' heading.
21 Raymond Lewis Rebbeck
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list